“Heart to Hart” is Almost Upon Us!
A brand spanking new episode of ‘Hart of Dixie’ is almost upon us! This Monday night (April 9th) will be the long awaited, eagerly anticipated “Heart to Hart” episode. Zoe’s non-biological father, Dr. Hart, shows up to save George’s father. While I fully expect everything to work out perfectly for George’s father, I am quite anxious to see how all those crazy Southern emotions are played out, particularly:
- How stressed out is Lemon that Zoe’s father is saving George’s father?
- What is Zoe feeling with her Dad in town and will she still want to change her last name?
- Just how grateful is George that Zoe called her father, especially since George knows how Zoe feels about her father?
- Does Lavon secretly hope that Lemon tells George about their tryst so that George leaves Lemon?
- Will Lavon end up telling George about Lemon, with the hopes of stopping the wedding?
- How is Wade going to handle watching Zoe be in close proximity of George?
- Is Lemon going to confront Zoe about her knowing the secret?
- And will Lemon be even more uptight knowing that Zoe knows?
I am so excited! Except that I have DirecTV and DirecTV may drop The CW this Saturday night. (Boo!) If that happens, I am relying on YOU to tell me what happens. And also to translate all secret glances between whomever on the show to me so that I can live vicariously through you.
Let me know if I missed any other emotional entanglements that you’re looking forward to seeing played out!
What are you excited for in the upcoming episode?